Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dec 9, 2008

OMG! This is my first ever blog. I really doubt anyone will ever read it, but I dont give a fuck!

I've been reading melly's and I decided I wanted one. =P


Today I woke up and was like, "Fuck, I dont want to do anything today!" so I decided I was sick. I honestly dont know if I was sick or if I just felt weak and was really tired. I turned off my alarm and went back to bed. I slept in until 4 PM! Wow. I'm felling better.. I really hope there wasnt a lot of homework I missed. I texted vince and was like "Hey. What was homework?" He texted me back and said "I donno." Whatever. I'll deal with it later.


So while I figure out how to do this, I may as well post something up.... so... Here's some stuff about me:

  • I am 17 (18 in January)
  • I'm a senior at Inglemoor
  • I'm really lazy
  • I love going to raves
  • I have a cat named misty
  • My favorite color is pink
  • I have blue eyes
  • I'm shy
  • I dont think girls like me (hahaha.... =[ )
  • I like to play videogames
  • I dont do drugs or alcohol
  • I drink a lot of soda

I think thats good for now. I guess this post will be short.


(4 days till Jingle Bomb 7!!!!!!)

2 comments: