Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dec 10, 2008

Today was an average day at school.

A little background info about my brother before I start to bitch about him. His name is Brian. he is 16, but he looks twelve. He has ADHD, and it isnt like that ADHD that they tell everyone they have, but major ADHD. I think he has ADDHD (The 2nd D stands for dangerous). He takes medication 3 times a day, but the only problem is that he isnt medicated in the morning or at night and more often then he should, he forgets to take his meds. He has taken knives to me, cut up furnature, pisses off my parents so much they wanted to give him to foster care, and a ton more. I do feel really bad for him, but there are times that I just cannot put up with him. You should realize that your actions are bad no matter how ADHD you are... UGHHH!!!

I get home and my brother was there because he was home "sick" today. I imediately can tell he hasnt taken his medicine because he tuned my cat upside-down and pushed her across the floor and into my bead thingie where the corner hit Misty's eye. I'm like "Brian, you hurt Misty's eye" and he's like "No! Look she's fine!" and he keeps going.

Later, he put my scissors around his finger and twirled them aroud right next to my face. I asked him to stop cuz it might fly off and hit my face, and he was like, "I can do what I want so shut the fuck up!!!" He is such a bitch. I'm home 2 hours and he already pissed me off to the point where I am going to explode! Huh, and I wonder why he has no friend. You woould think he would have figured it out by now. Maybe if he took his drugs more often people might seem to like him better.


UPDATE: He wont leave my fucking beads alone!!!! GRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment